The Barbarian Group is looking for a hands-on, tech-driven Content Coordinator to join an established team working on a major global account. Working with internal teams to satisfy client requests, our Content Coordinator plays a vital role in creating and implementing various types of dynamic web pages for one of the largest companies in the world.
The successful content administrator will be highly attentive to detail and passionate about maintaining the integrity of web content through design, build, and testing phases. The right candidate is resourceful and knows how to balance creativity and knowledge to solve business and technical needs, and isn’t afraid to roll up their sleeves and develop content to meet a deadline.
What You Do…
- Build product pages leveraging existing CMS templates
- Manipulate templates via CSS, JS and HTML to enhance experience
- Collaborate with Production, Development and QA teams to enhance the website for better usability/user interaction
- Content that will be uploaded are (but not limited to) images, copy, metadata, specs, pdf’s, videos
- Ability to use photoshop to modify and enhance imagery
- Performing site-wide audits, focusing on product specifications with a strong attention to detail
- Familiarity with Teamsite and Adobe EM
- Experience with data entry + JIRA, a plus
What You Need…
- A Bachelors degree
- 0 to 1 year of relevant work experience
- Keen attention to detail
- Some knowledge of HTML
- Strong written and verbal communications
- A DO IT NOW mentality
- An eagerness to learn about technology in a fast paced environment
Please submit your CV and cover letter in PDF format via the link below.